header-photo

FHE Cookie Pizza Night!

We need to do some major catching up on our blog! Dave has been so busy remodeling our kitchen, Mom Colton's kitchen, and now our basement (we will blog about all that soon), that we haven't been able to post any good stuff. He is a lot better than me at blogging and doing the pictures and stuff. I'm going to try to do a few myself until he has more time.

On January 19th Jamie was in charge of the dessert for FHE. She looked in her little cook book and chose the cookie pizza. We had so much fun making it together. Jamie's was the most artistic. We all felt a little sick by the time we were done eating. It was so rich!














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cookie Pizza - sounds and looks really good! It's good to see another post finally. C'mon Laura you're a great blogger! Keep it up.

Mike said...

I can't wait to see pictures of all the remodeling! Aunt Julie and Mom saw your your parents house last week. They were telling me all about it! I will be watching for pictures.

Your kids are growing so fast!

Shel said...

Love to hear what you guys are up to! The cookie pizza looked like alot of fun! I can't wait to hear how your mom's kitchen turns out! Hopefully Ellie and I will be able to come out and see it for ourselves sometime!