header-photo

Thanks! (by Laura)

Its Thanksgiving week and I just wanted to post a gratitude list.  It won't necessarily be in order but I will leave the most important at the end. It won't include everything either.  That would take too long.
Modern technology(even though I don't understand a lot of it), modern conveniences (i.e. central heat and AC, washer, dryer, dish washer, oven, stove, cars, etc), home, food (I could go on and on), my body (it's amazing the things it can do and survive!), flowers, trees, National Parks, mountains, ocean, sky and clouds, books (so much time and so little to read!  Wait!  Strike that, reverse it.), nap time, warm socks, sun glasses, Ziplocs, education, snow storms when I have no place to go, clean clothes, good movies, good smells, creative people, journals, holidays, friends and neighbors, seasons (I'll be ready for spring right after Christmas!), my country, my freedom, our President, forgiveness, my husbands talents (for those of you who know Dave, enough said), love, the Temple, the Prophet, the Church, siblings and parents, Jamie and Nathan, Dave, the Gospel, Jesus Christ.
I love you all!  Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comments:

Larry said...

Love your family picture Laura and love your list. It's awesome!
Jules