header-photo

FALL TIME??

Is it really fall, really? I mean 90 degrees outside! Really? Ok, so I know that next week when it's freezing I'll wish I had enjoyed the heat more. I would just love some of that wonderful in-between weather. 70 degrees for a few weeks. Well, I still love fall time! Even with the heat it cools down enough that I can open the windows in the morning and get cool, fresh air. We already went to see the witches at Gardner Village. We also drove up AF Canyon to see the colors. We had to drive way up but they were there. Beautiful!
One of my favorite things about fall is General Conference. It's always just so inspiring. Happy Fall everyone!




















North end of Timp.

















2 comments:

Shimmyshimmy said...

Thanks for all the fun! I just love going to your house. It doesn't matter where you move to it is always a very welcoming, comfortable place to be! Tell Nathan that I love him and I hope he still likes me and Jamie that she is the sweetest thing ever.
besitos!
amy

Unknown said...

Laura - I can't believe you finally got a tatoo! Lookin good!