header-photo

Grandpa Mac (added a video)

Grandpa Mac is one of my heroes. I've always admired how full of life he was. He worked so hard and enjoyed it. As a kid I sometimes didn't like when he would put us to work on the farm. Those blackberry bushes were brutal! But the rewards were always awesome. Not just yummy stuff to eat (those blackberries were scrumptious!). My favorite time was when he would turn on the irrigation and we played in the water as long as we could until it was gone! So much fun! I always admired his master gardner skills. Most of all, Grandpa's devotion to family. He loved us all so much and showed us how much he loved Grandma by the way he took care of her. I love you Grandpa! I know you are so happy having many wonderful reunions! Thanks for a wonderful legacy.
Don't mind Sarahs "dirty talk" in this video and just enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post about Grandpa. What a wonderful, full live he lived! So proud to have him as my Grandpa. So many great memories. Have you ever known someone with more sparkle or light in his eyes than Grandpa when he was telling a story or joke? Me either. I am happy for him since I know he is very happy right now.

brynn eyre said...

Laura I was so sad to hear that he passed away. He was such a good man. We love you guys!