header-photo

Jamie's School Project


Jamie got some home work from school today. Mrs. Sweat (her teacher) gave all the kids gingerbread men to cut out and decorate how ever they wanted to. Naturally Jamie wasn't content with a gingerbread man and decided on a gingerbread fairy, Tinker Bell to be more precise. So after 30 minutes or so, some glue and a lot of colored paper that gingerbread man was transformed into "Tinker Bread Fairy".

Daddy helped with the cutting and the overall design though Jamie is the brains behind the idea!

Jamie loves school and that makes me happy, I hope it lasts as I was never very fond of school.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brynn eyre said...

I love it, it is awesome. Great idea Jamie! So my old roommate Sara called and asked if I had a cousin who had a little girl names Jamie that went to preschool. Yeah she works at Jamie's preschool as a speech pathologist and saw you in the halls and recognized you! Anyways if you a Sara Smith that is her!

Shimmyshimmy said...

cleva, cleva! what a smart little tyke...i can't wait to see you jamie and your tinker bread fairy...keep up the good work!! love you!